*Model and specs may vary slightly
- ROTAX 650 V-TWIN ENGINE: Equipped with the 62-hp Rotax 650 liquid-cooled V-Twin engine, with four valves per cylinder and single overhead camshaft, this Can-Am engine offers unmatched power for a true performance edge.
- TRI-MODE DYNAMIC POWER STEERING (DPS): The Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) offers easy steering assistance to the rider, adapting the level to the vehicle’s speed. At lower speed, assistance is increased to reduce steering effort while at higher speed it is reduced to keep maximum steering feel to the rider. On top of that, it is possible choose between three modes to match each rider’s preferences.
- 14 IN. (35.6 CM) CAST-ALUMINUM WHEELS WITH 26 IN. (66 CM) TIRES: 14 in. (35.6 cm) cast-aluminum wheels with black painted finish for a superior look. The centerless design reduces unsprung weight and offers improved strength. The 26 in. (66 cm), 6-ply ITP Terracross tires feature a tread pattern that is aggressive enough to tackle tough terrain, yet provide a smooth ride.
- TORSIONAL TRAILING ARM INDEPENDENT (TTI) REAR SUSPENSION: The only independent rear suspension that eliminates scrub and camber changes, meaning the wheels pivot up and down rather than in a butterfly motion. This ensures the vehicle only moves in the direction you point it. Reconfigured for improved traction and optimal transfer of power to the ground.
- CONVERTIBLE RACK / SEAT SYSTEM (CRS): Takes the Outlander MAX from one-up to two-up in a matter of seconds. Gives you plenty of storage in one-up mode and unmatched comfort and convenience for your passenger when riding two-up.
- There are no features available